Brain Dead Ina Brain Dead Ina

That was pretty cool.

I thought I had seen everything when it came to zombie flix. Thanx for a new take on horror.

boondock saints tribute boondock saints tribute

What?!?

Dude, a tribute to one of the great movies is a nice thought, but come on. THERE IS SOOOO MUCH MORE. Nice try, but i think you should maybe put a liiittle more effort in the next one. . .if there is a next one.

Hamschters 2: Gothic Hams Hamschters 2: Gothic Hams

Very ahhh. . .goth ;)

. . .and lo, a pit in the earth was opened, from which spewed a vile black smoke, and the world trembled. . .I Reeeeeally like your flame effects. Your animation was badass, and the music (though I tend to think that cradle's lead singer sounds like shit HALF the time) was fukkin extra badass. I'm sorry to hear that you're retiring your characters, but if all your flash looks and sounds as good as this, you've got me hooked. I'm looking forward to more.

GBG presents: Gandhi GBG presents: Gandhi

Flash in education? Hmmmm. . .interesting

I must say that I enjoyed this movie. Your liberal use of the megaman sprite was interesting as well. . .I don't think I've seen him in so many costumes before. While the sprites were interesting, your backgrounds were a little ahhh. . .static for my tastes. Your research was top notch, but I doubt that many ng viewers much care for educational flash. I must compliment you on your music use, though. It really sets the tone for your story well. A good effort. I hope to see more. (You want to mess with Mahatma Ghandi. . .?)

Gameboyguru responds:

I wasn't too proud of the backgrounds myself. The thing is that the movie originally ran without a lot of the backgrounds and a day before the final was due I decided to put in more and different backgrounds. Quite a hectic night and morning for me.

SOAD Clock Vid. SOAD Clock Vid.

I love system. . .what more could they want?

You Kick Ass. Merging the clock crew with System of a Down? Not only do you have great taste for music, but you chose the clocks as your medium for expression. I am looking forward to seeing more of your submissions! (hey, you've won yourself a fan) :P

BEEBO Part 8 BEEBO Part 8

Hail to the cat what has facial hair!!

You guys who give this series bad reviews can lick harry's balls. This is by far the funniest series on newgrounds. THIS GUY IS THE REASON I LOVE THIS SITE SO MUCH!! I mean, come on guys, if you even thought to take the time to watch the whole series, you might just be able to break out of your pathetic little shells and see what a spontaneous sense of humor fabulous999 has. This guy hands other 'humorous' flash artists their asses, all while beating the shit out of a cat what has facial hair and smokes. Please, teach me beebo, fortell the doom of all these losers who have no sense of originality! Put your cigarette out in the collective eye of all those naysayers! LONG LIVE HARRY AND BEEBO THE CAT WHAT HAS FACIAL HAIR!!!

Clockclock's "Sig" Clockclock's "Sig"

I love it

Finally, someone who understands reason that so many people get dummy e-mail accounts. . .well, okay, maybe not, but I still really dig this flash. Short, to-the-point, and it has a killer ending ;)

The Assassin Part 1 The Assassin Part 1

Nice for your first time

Whats this?!? Scarface with a Hitman-esque sequence? I LOVE IT!!! A step up from the good ol' sticks. Gimmie more!!

Taco-Man Halloween Taco-Man Halloween

Funny stuff

I really never thought of Tacoman as a married guy. great movie. keep it up Sam T

Samination responds:

Yeah. He was married in the very first Taco-Man cartoon. He also has a kid... somewhere.

The Final Fantasy Show The Final Fantasy Show

Decent. . .

I really like final fantasy, and you've done a good job with the flash, but you could have tried using characters from other final fantasy games. I've made Seymour my bitch many many times, and Sabin could take him easily. Keep 'em coming. :)