TMNT: REBEL S.E. TMNT: REBEL S.E.

roflmao

Love ninja turtles. Hey, did Leonardo get a lobotomy? That was great, I loved it. My only point of contention was Donatello's voice. Perhaps he could have sounded a little less like a robot? Otherwise wonderful!! Great colors and animation! Wish I could do that. /sigh

Snow's Search Snow's Search

Nice work.

I really enjoyed this flash. You did a top notch job with the animation, and the sound quality was superb. That having been said, I will offer a suggestion. Leave the characters as they are, but add some backgrounds. It doesnt really matter what, but in my opinion, straight white (except for the poster inserts) is kind of boring. It doesn't even have to be very much in the way of color, just a little something more to look at...just a thought. Otherwise great job.

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

Back in rare form

Im glad to see RAB back. Also glad to hear the leg's healing up. Watch out for those wedgies, man, they can be a killer.

A Familiar Country A Familiar Country

Clear message sent. Recieved??

Good luck trying to change society as a whole. Unfortunately it is human nature to kill. We may not crave power or war, you and I, but more people in positions of power do crave war. Welcome to being human. Welcome to the society we know and love. So many want power. Some achieve through money. Some achieve through service. Power is the drug they crave. War is the only way to obtain more when the space you control is tapped. Welcome home, friend.

Wolfenheim responds:

hey yeah. i realize all this, and by the way, some people achieve power right here on this very site in "mysterious ways" mwahahahahahaha

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Nicely done.

What more can I say? The characters were portrayed more than adequately. Beautiful animation for a mouse. Wish I could do that.

Toonimated responds:

:), well you can! i drew everything with a mouse, just try it .

James Bond (Spoof) James Bond (Spoof)

Good idea, if only you'd taken more time...

Try something new, there's like a billion stick figure flashes on ng. The James Bond spoof idea was good, but you should have done some plot, not just the opening.

Being Mr. Scruffy Being Mr. Scruffy

I like both endings. Poor Scruffy.

This is really funny and it would be cool to see more of them.

Take A Taco Take A Taco

Um...that sucked.

It wasn't very funny at all, actually. The Pimpin' class was the only cool thing about it.

MadManWithAnAxe responds:

LESS CRITIQING AND MORE INCOHERENT BABBLING WITH STUPID TEEN-LINGO SUCH AS 'PIMPIN' PLEASE

oh wait... kthx

Techno Lust Techno Lust

not too shabby

For your first try, i mean. The track was great, the animation was very good, and you seem to do well with trance effects. I'm looking forward to more.

Cigarettes Can Kill Cigarettes Can Kill

I like to review honestly. . .

But im so goddamned sick of people bashing smokers. You know what? This flash was really great, but i'd suggest that you find a different subject. As a smoker, i don't like seeing what narrow-minded NON-SMOKERS think of my habit. I made a choice when i picked up that cigarette, and guess what, all you whiney, bitchy, pathetic losers make me freeze my ass off in the dead of winter because second-hand smoke is sooooo bad. SECOND HAND SMOKE DOESN'T HURT ANYONE!!! ITS ALREADY FILTERED LIKE THREE TIMES BEFORE I EVEN EXHALE!!! I gave you a five just because it made me laugh, but please, stop contributing to the war on personal freedom.
P.S. The woman who holds the world record for longevity smoked until she couldn't see to light the cigarette anymore. DOWN WITH PROPAGANDA!!