Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was AMAZING!

Holiday Special Holiday Special

this type of thing really isnt what i'm here for, but its well done, and the song kept me watching until the end. Who did the song?

stone-sorceress responds:

glad you liked it... the song was performed by the lovely actress who voices Sara Slane... http://sailorsilverstar.newgrounds.com/

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

I've enjoyed your work ever since the first bitey ep was uploaded here. I always look forward to your animation, and this is no exception. Must admit (as horrible as it is) I LOLed from the first gasp, through the rest of the short. So much that I missed the end & had to rewatch. I am thankful that you also post your techniques at your site. I have used the camera pan technique from Prowlies extensively in my band animation. I'm looking forward to reviewing your fire technique and hopefully it works better than mine, but we shall see. As for the haters...let em hate. Cheers, mate. 5/5

chluaid responds:

Thank yvm. May you be afflicted with awesomnia throughout the season and well into the New Year!

ninja stuffs, first flash ninja stuffs, first flash

Not too shabby. Keep practicing.

Minecraft: TNA Part 8 Minecraft: TNA Part 8

I wanna see Fart punch Gaylord in teh dick, lulz! Been a fan since the beginning. Animation perfectly executed. Love the 3D effect. Keep 'em coming.

Falconer02 responds:

Thanks! Will do!

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

Great job on the art. Nicely done with the voice acting as well, and for masking the accent I'm sure you have. Well done. I don't believe I have ever seen a bible metaphor executed so well. Keep up the good work.

exninja123 responds:

thank you! :)

Saving Private Pikmin Saving Private Pikmin

Is it any wonder why Pikmin are so vicious?

I guess its no secret anymore. Enjoyed the flash. Very entertaining.

Mr. Dill - Goes to da Gym Mr. Dill - Goes to da Gym

meh

cheap mr. bill knockoff. good concept, but please develop it further. i agree with zaqw. this is definitely more youtube fare than newgrounds fare. Keep writing, and develop your ideas, though. there hasnt been an actual claymation artist here since knox and tox, it would be refreshing to see another. (hint hint)

Chrondo Trips Chrondo Trips

Yea, man...he be jammin it

I had no idea that the clock crew was still around these days. good job on the movie. i enjoyed.

chrondoclock responds:

Well what a way to re find out about the [CC] huh? Thanks for the review!

I Am Zeitgeist MusicVideo I Am Zeitgeist MusicVideo

not bad

thought provoking, but it may serve you better to use some of your own artwork instead of google imaging all the political stuff. Just a suggestion. Enjoyed the music selection. quite original, if a little too '80s electronica for my taste.

73Quantum responds:

Duly noted, Thank you very much. "80's Electronica" Thank you that's actually going to effect my next works for the better I think. It was the first song I made, while learning how to use the PC software. Thanks for your review. All the best. Rob.