Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was AMAZING!

Holiday Special Holiday Special

this type of thing really isnt what i'm here for, but its well done, and the song kept me watching until the end. Who did the song?

stone-sorceress responds:

glad you liked it... the song was performed by the lovely actress who voices Sara Slane... http://sailorsilverstar.newgrounds.com/

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

I've enjoyed your work ever since the first bitey ep was uploaded here. I always look forward to your animation, and this is no exception. Must admit (as horrible as it is) I LOLed from the first gasp, through the rest of the short. So much that I missed the end & had to rewatch. I am thankful that you also post your techniques at your site. I have used the camera pan technique from Prowlies extensively in my band animation. I'm looking forward to reviewing your fire technique and hopefully it works better than mine, but we shall see. As for the haters...let em hate. Cheers, mate. 5/5

chluaid responds:

Thank yvm. May you be afflicted with awesomnia throughout the season and well into the New Year!

Nana ~ After World Nana ~ After World

I'm not the type to go for visual novels most of the time, but when I found It's A Beautiful World, I have to admit that I wasted most of today reading your stories. You have a great talent for scenario writing, though your stories tend to be downers. It is true though, that tragedies are naturally more compelling. I liked this one because it seemed to carry more hope. Not to mention that your music choices really set the mood well. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

As a narrative, its pretty...uhh...interesting, I guess would be the best fit. As a game, simply judging by the category, its pretty meh. I completely understand the Kafka reference, and its unfortunate that most aren't willing to take the time to educate themselves about it in favor of being internet twats, but thats the norm these days. I honestly liked it, although the animation was relatively sub-par but I've seen much worse on NG over the years (pube muppet, anyone?) And while not funny, and lacking much true "entertainment value," it does have the redeeming quality of being thought provoking, which at least made it worth the watch, and in turn, worth the front page. Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations. While it won't make my favorites list, I don't consider it to have been a waste of time. Good luck on your future projects, Jimberly Chaotic.

Killer Escape 3 Killer Escape 3

Well done! I enjoy point and click games when I'm feeling lazy. I really liked the creepy imagery, although I was fairly aggravated when I had to refer to the walk through to find the hidden panels. Liked it so much, I actually went back and played the first two (no help with those though ^_^) In all, the rendering was very smooth, and the story is wonderful as a cohesive whole. Can't wait for the next one!

TEEG: Halloween Edition TEEG: Halloween Edition

Looks good, TEEG! Your line work is still superb. ^_^

Tegan-irish responds:

Feels good to get back into the Halloween spirit. You still hop on CS from time to time?

Gaara Gaara

Very well done piece. I can imagine how difficult it must have been. Only docked half a star because Gaara as a femme is a tad creepy, but its quite obvious that there was a LOT of time an effort put into this piece. Your line work is amazing. Kudos. ^_^